We know the abundance of candidates out there with generic ‘internet marketing experience’, and we’re here to shield our clients from those unfocused resumes and only present true experts in Paid Search & Social.
We recognize the important difference between an agency and ‘in-house’ marketing team background, and the significance of SEM work with different vertical markets as well as campaign types (lead gen/branding/e-commerce etc.).
So how do we screen candidates to filter out the true top talent?
We focus on:
Paid Search Candidates
- Professional certifications (Google Analytics, AdWords, Yahoo, MSN AdCenter, Bing etc.)
- Consistent, progressive career record (pure Paid Search, not generalized internet marketing or SEO/PPC hybrid)
- Multiyear employment (and promotion) in well-established agencies or major corporations in a dedicated PPC capacity, with minimal ‘consulting’ experience
- Direct management of a portfolio of major accounts (typically Fortune 500) with budgets of $50,000+ per month
Paid Social Candidates
- Experience planning, optimizing & executing Paid Social media campaigns across major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc…)
- Familiarity with major bid management platforms (Kenshoo, Marin, Unified, Social.com, Adroll, Adaptly, SHIFT, and Social Code)
- Experience running enterprise-level campaigns with $100,000+ budgets
Click here to go back to Adaptive Digital.