Account Manager – Digital
Location: San Diego office and WFH
About Adaptive Business Group
Adaptive Business Group is a rapidly expanding executive search firm working with a variety of high-growth clients in diverse technology and service markets around the world. We have growing offices in Manhattan, San Diego, Berlin, Singapore, and Tunbridge Wells.
ABG is an employee-centric company who invests heavily in training and personal development to help them build long-lasting and rewarding careers. By investing in our employee's, along with our specialism, allows us to provide exceptional service to our clients rivalled by none.
At ABG, our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to maintain our clients’ accounts and serve as our main point of contact.
Our Digital team is responsible for supporting agencies and corporate teams within Search, Social, Video, e-Commerce, Digital Media, AdTech, and Analytics, hiring exceptional candidates with digital analytics, data science, paid media backgrounds.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service.
If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward.
Objectives of this Role
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates through our data base.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
Skills and Qualifications
- Internship or professional experience in a sales or customer service role
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Bullhorn
Adaptive is a unique place to work. You will never stop learning and you will be challenged as you progress and discover you have developed skills which make you a stronger professional as time goes by. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand present in the fastest growing markets where consultants’ growth has no limit. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant and collaborative culture. This culture is reflected on the shared goals we passionately work to achieve. Our consultants have a clear sense of purpose, they understand their immediate and long-term goals and how aligned they are to Adaptive’s strategy and mission. We are a team of passionate, curious, innovative, assertive, and kind professionals who believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, trust and freedom and common sense and pragmatism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow; whatever it is you are great at. So, you will always have constant exposure to learning opportunities to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, continuous growth and nurturing work environment and culture, we offer excellent employee benefits, including (and amongst others):
- 15 Vacation Days + Federal Holidays (10)
- Companywide winter holiday shut down
- 5 sick days
- 1 Additional Day Vacation (Birthday Week)
- 1 Additional Day Vacation for each month where personal sales target is attained 100%+
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Monthly Gym Membership Contribution
- Quarterly Charity & Volunteering Opportunities
- Target-based opportunities for travel to Adaptive office locations
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Internal Promotions (Travel, Experience Days and more)
- Quarterly Social & Team Activities
- Sabbatical Program
- Company laptop
- Target Bonus
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today!
Any questions please contact:
Tel: +44 203 148 9004