About Adaptive Business Group
Is a niche recruitment firm specialized in a series of inter-connecting, high-growth technology and services industries.
Our company has experienced rapid growth in recent years, opening new offices in Europe and the USA.
We are currently seeking to add to our NY location, for a number of roles focused on growing our core markets.
Recruitment is a field which suits energetic, ambitious, target driven people who enjoy working in teams in an entrepreneurial and challenging environment.
Title: Recruitment & Market Research Intern
Location: New York
The Recruitment & Market Research Intern will lead and execute a variety of projects in business development, market research and intelligence whilst learning about the world of recruitment and professional staffing. You will gain and develop strong analytical abilities and communication skills.
- Plan, lead and execute varied projects in market research and business information-gathering, and profile leading organizations across a variety of commercial sectors
- Build sales plans and identify decision-makers in profiled companies
- Work with recruitment directors and staffing consultants to develop go-to-market strategies for new account penetration
- You have an educational background in marketing, business, communications or related field
- You have a strong interest in global commerce and the business world
- You have great organizational skills, and are a strong communicator both spoken and written
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are a team player, with a sense of humour but a great work ethic
- You are looking for an opportunity to get some ‘real world’ business experience which exposes you to multiple aspects of a company’s operations
You have a strong interest in sales and marketing!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and the career prospects at Adaptive, please make an application and we look forward to hearing from you.
Geraldine Persand - Global HR & Training Director