Location: New York
About Adaptive Business Group
Adaptive is a niche Global Executive Search Firm specializing in Digital Marketing, Technology, Life Science and Language Services with global offices in the UK, Berlin, New York, San Diego and Singapore.
For our Globalization division in New York, we are looking for an ambitious 360 Consultant (up to Principal level) to support our clients and candidate across Europe.
This role is extremely international and will initially start by working with our established clients and candidate partners in Germany.
If you have ambitions to be a specialist in your field, take on a new market, or take responsibility for a country or sector – we are excited to meet you!
Our Globalization team is responsible for supporting independent language service agencies to Fortune 500 companies, hiring market-leading talent in Translation, Localization, Translation Technology, Interpreting, Language Learning, NLP & Machine Translation.
You have flexibility in this role to focus on what you do best. For example, if client management is your strong point, great. We already have a strong client based and a dedicated business development team that supports you in generating new leads so you can focus on what you do best – recruiting top tier talent and building long-term trusted relationships. We also have an incredible resourcing team who are experts in this field.
What’s available for you? You’ll have a clear development & financial plan presented to you even before you start, so you know what’s achievable in the months & years to come.
About The Candidate:
You love researching and networking. You are articulate, personable, and able to build meaningful connections with your contacts. Organisation and project management are skills you value, and you like to have freedom to develop yourself and take ownership of your desk.
- Build sustainable relationships with Clients and candidates in the gloablization industry – check out some of the sectors we work in here www.adaptiveglobalization.com
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to closing.
- Demonstrate a consistent ability to independently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Consistently develop your market knowledge, focus on your continued learning and development to take on more strategic responsibility in your market.
- Build a reputation as an expert in your field by sharing engaging and relevant content, regular communication with your network and presence at events and conferences.
- Strong track record as a recruiter or 2 years+ of sales or commercial work experience.
- Confident networker: ability to develop a strong knowledge of the industry, be pro-active in outreach and taking opportunities to gain interesting new contacts every day.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in writing, by phone, and in person.
- Knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques, Boolean and creative searching on CRM systems, LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Exceptional ability to work independently with an autonomous, dynamic, and results orientated approach.
What we Offer:
We offer a first-year base salary and commissions package negotiable in accordance with experience.
Commissions are aggressive, paid monthly, and are in addition to ongoing corporate promotions and personalized bonus structures.
- Market leading commission structure
- Clear pathway to internal leadership positions within the company
- 15 Vacation Days + Federal Holidays (10)
- Companywide winter holiday shut down
- 5 sick days
- 1 Additional Day Vacation (Birthday Week)
- 1 Additional Day Vacation for each month where personal sales target is attained 100%+
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Monthly Gym Membership Contribution
- Quarterly Charity & Volunteering Opportunities
- Target-based opportunities for travel to Adaptive office locations
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Internal Promotions (Travel, Experience Days and more)
- Quarterly Social & Team Activities
- Sabbatical Program
- Tax free commuting allowance
- Company laptop
- Target Bonus
- WFH flexibility – minimum 4 days in the office per month