Is a niche recruitment firm specialized in a series of inter-connecting, high-growth technology and services industries.
Our company has experienced rapid growth in recent years, opening new offices in Europe and the USA.
We are currently seeking to add to our NY location, for a number of roles focused on growing our core markets.
Recruitment is a field which suits energetic, ambitious, target driven people who enjoy working in teams in an entrepreneurial and challenging environment.
Title: Recruitment Consultant
Location: New York
Description: We are hiring for several positions within our NY office, hiring both for our Adaptive Digital and Adaptive Tech divisions.
The Recruitment Consultant will be instrumental in the development and structure of Adaptive's candidate network in the fast-growing Digital Marketing or Tech sector on a national and international level.
The worlds of Digital Marketing & Technology are rapidly-evolving fields and are made up of innovative technology and service companies, and the Recruitment Consultant will work to build networks and candidate communities across the most talented and capable professionals in the field.
• Manage and grow relationships with active and passive candidates in highly specialized sector
• Collaborate with colleagues in San Diego, NY and Berlin offices on recruitment assignments
• Manage candidate sourcing process as well as interview scheduling and management
• Demonstrate consistent ability to independently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets to enable expansion and recruitment of additional personnel in accordance with business objectives
• Work directly with core clients and assist with sales into new target customers
About The Candidate:
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated and articulate to go beyond the basic requirements of the role, and pro-actively contribute to our organization's growth. There is no limit on the career development potential, and candidates with demonstrable talent for decision-making, organization and consistent attainment of goals will be fast-tracked into promotion.
• Formal education to BA level or higher Adaptive Business Group www.adaptivebusinessgroup.com London | New York | Berlin | San Diego | Singapore • 2/3 years+ of sales/commercial work experience
• Some experience in a business development environment is desirable - sales, account management, recruitment/staffing, retail management
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Exceptional organization skills and ability to work independently
• Strong work ethic and talent for entrepreneurial ideas and execution
We offer a first-year base salary and commissions package negotiable in accordance with experience, together with in-depth training and travel opportunities throughout the US and abroad. There is no upper limit on earnings for this position.
Commissions are aggressive, paid monthly, and are in addition to on-going corporate promotions and personalized bonus structures.
Here are just a few of our many benefits:
- Highly competitive salary and commission structure
- Clear pathway to internal leadership positions within the company
- Travel experiences throughout the US and abroad
- A clear career progression program that heavily rewards hard working consultants
- Airmiles program
- Gym and parking subsidies
- Flexible working
- Wellness initiatives
- Sabbatical program
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and the career prospects at Adaptive, please make an application and we look forward to hearing from you.
Global Talent Acquisition Manager