Location - Berlin
Division - Digital
About Adaptive Business Group
Adaptive is a niche Global Executive Search Firm specializing in Digital Marketing, Technology, Life Science and Language Services with global offices in the UK, Berlin, New York, San Diego and Singapore.
This is an exciting and busy time here at Adaptive as we look to further strengthen our already successful Recruitment teams globally.
We have a unique position for a 360 Recruitment Consultant for one of our most successful brands, Adaptive Digital which specializes in; Search, Social, Video, e-Commerce, Digital Media, AdTech, and Analytics.
We are hiring for multiple positions within our Berlin office, hiring both for our Adaptive Digital and Adaptive Tech divisions. The Recruitment Consultant will be instrumental in the development and structure of Adaptive's candidate network in the fast-growing Digital Marketing or Tech sector on a national and international level. The worlds of Digital Marketing & Technology are rapidly-evolving fields and are made up of innovative technology and service companies, and the Recruitment Consultant will work to build networks and candidate communities across the most talented and capable professionals in the field.
- Manage and grow relationships with active and passive candidates in highly specialized sector
- Collaborate with colleagues in San Diego, NY and Berlin offices on recruitment assignments
- Manage candidate sourcing process as well as interview scheduling and management
- Demonstrate consistent ability to independently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets to enable expansion and recruitment of additional personnel in accordance with business objectives
- Work directly with core clients and assist with sales into new target customers
About The Candidate:
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated and articulate to go beyond the basic requirements of the role, and pro-actively contribute to our organization's growth. There is no limit on the career development potential, and candidates with demonstrable talent for decision-making, organization and consistent attainment of goals will be fast-tracked into promotion.
- Formal education to BA level or higher
- 1 years+ of sales/commercial work experience
- Some experience in a business development environment is desirable - sales, account management, recruitment/staffing, retail management
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and talent for entrepreneurial ideas and execution
What we offer:
We offer a first-year base salary and commissions package negotiable in accordance with experience, together with in-depth training and travel opportunities throughout the US and abroad.
There is no upper limit on earnings for this position. Commissions are aggressive, paid monthly, and are in addition to on-going corporate promotions and personalized bonus structures.
- 24 Vacation Days + Federal Holidays (10)
- 1 Additional Day Vacation (Birthday Week)
- 1 Additional Day Vacation for each month where personal sales target is attained 100%+
- Company wide winter holiday shut down
- Monthly Gym Membership Contribution
- Quarterly Charity & Volunteering Opportunities
- Target-based opportunities for travel to Adaptive office locations
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Internal Promotions (Travel, Experience Days and more)
- Quarterly Social & Team Activities
- Sabbatical Program
- Company cell phone
- Company laptop
- Target Bonus
- WFH flexibility – minimum 4 days in the office per month