We have a new position in our Tunbridge Wells office to join our Adaptive Consult team.
The position offers ongoing development and training, clear career development together with a range of benefits.
Work at Adaptive: https://www.adaptivebusinessgroup.com/work-at-adaptive
Ensures the smooth running of operations by maintaining dialogue throughout the candidate experience, scheduling screenings and co-ordination of calls, and providing constructive feedback.
- Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods (internal database, external, social media etc, seek out talent across a variety of online platforms)
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Conduct initial screening to find out what roles they are interested in and evaluate their suitability for the position
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the internal teams
- Accurate recording of candidate information on the recruitment database (CRM Management)
- Coordinate and manage Recruitment Projects
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Continued maintenance and development of Adaptive Consult database
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, what they do and their work culture and environment. More importantly their USP.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the consultant;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
About the candidate:
We are seeking for someone who is self-motivated and articulate beyond the basic requirements of the role, and proactively contribute to our organization’s growth. There is no limit on the career development potential, and candidates with demonstrable talent for decision making, organization and consistent attainment of goals will be fast-tracked into promotion.
Below are some key skills:
- Drive and determination to achieve targets and objectives
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Multitasking and Project Management Skills