Location - Berlin, Germany
Division - Digital
About Adaptive Business Group
Adaptive is a niche Global Executive Search Firm specializing in Digital Marketing, Technology, Life Science and Language Services with global offices in the UK, Berlin, New York, San Diego and Singapore.
This is an exciting and busy time here at Adaptive as we look to further strengthen our already successful Recruitment teams globally.
We have a unique position for a Recruitment Resourcer for one of our most successful brands, Adaptive Digital which specializes in; Search, Social, Video, e-Commerce, Digital Media, AdTech, and Analytics.
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated and articulate to go beyond the basic requirements of the role, and pro-actively contribute to our organization's growth. There is no limit on the career development potential, and candidates with demonstrable talent for decision-making, organization and consistent attainment of goals will be fast-tracked into promotion.
The position would suit a Graduate or a candidate with around a year's experience in recruitment or sales. We offer ongoing development and training, clear career development and a range of benefits.
- Ensures the smooth running of operations by maintaining dialogue throughout the candidate experience, scheduling screenings and co-ordination of calls, and providing constructive feedback.
- Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods (internal database, external, social media etc, seek out talent across a variety of online platforms)
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Conduct initial screening to find out what roles they are interested in and evaluate their suitability for the position
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the internal teams
- Accurate recording of candidate information on the recruitment database (CRM Management)
- • Coordinate and manage Recruitment Projects
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Continued maintenance and development of Digital Marketing Database
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, what they do and their work culture and environment. More importantly their USP.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the consultant;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Drive and determination to achieve targets and objectives
- Attention to detail and accuracy
What we offer:
There is no upper limit on earnings for this position. Commissions are aggressive, paid monthly, and are in addition to on-going corporate promotions and personalized bonus structures.
- 24 Vacation Days + Federal Holidays (10)
- 1 Additional Day Vacation (Birthday Week)
- 1 Additional Day Vacation for each month where personal sales target is attained 100%+
- Company wide winter holiday shut down
- Quarterly Charity & Volunteering Opportunities
- Target-based opportunities for travel to Adaptive office locations
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Internal Promotions (Travel, Experience Days and more)
- Quarterly Social & Team Activities
- Sabbatical Program
- Company cell phone
- Company laptop
- WFH flexibility – minimum 4 days in the office per month