Location - Tunbridge Wells (WFH and Office)
Adaptive is a niche Global Executive Search Firm specializing in Digital Marketing, Technology, Life Science and Language Services with global offices in the UK, Berlin, New York, San Diego and Singapore.
This is an exciting and busy time here at Adaptive as we look to further strengthen our already successful Recruitment teams globally!
We are a team of 90 and growing after our most successful year to date. If you visit out our Glassdoor page, you’ll see that we’re a pretty great place to work (4.6 / 5) and value our culture enormously.
For our Life Science division in the UK, we are looking for an ambitious Life Science Consultant (to support our clients and candidates across Europe.
This role is extremely international and will initially start by working with our established clients and candidate partners in Germany. If you have ambitions to be a specialist in your field, take on a new market, or take responsibility for a country or sector – we are excited to meet you!
Our Life Science team is responsible for supporting medical device manufacturers hiring exceptional candidates with scientific and engineering backgrounds, who ensure that devices (like vaccines, pacemakers, and spine implants) are safe to be used by humans. Saving lives and improving lives – this is the topic of conversation with most of the contacts belonging to the Life Science division.
You have flexibility in this role to focus on what you do best. For example, if client management is your strong point, great. We already have a strong client based and a dedicated business development team that supports you in generating new leads so you can focus on what you do best – recruiting top tier talent and building long-term trusted relationships. We also have an incredible resourcing team who are experts in this field.
What’s available for you? You’ll have a clear development & financial plan presented to you even before you start, so you know what’s achievable in the months & years to come.
- Build sustainable relationships with Clients and candidates in the medical device industry – check out some of the sectors we work in here www.adaptivelifescience.com.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to closing.
- Demonstrate a consistent ability to independently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Consistently develop your market knowledge, focus on your continued learning and development to take on more strategic responsibility in your market.
- Build a reputation as an expert in your field by sharing engaging and relevant content, regular communication with your network and presence at events and conferences.
You love researching and networking. You are articulate, personable, and able to build meaningful connections with your contacts. Organisation and project management are skills you value, and you like to have freedom to develop yourself and take ownership of your desk.
- Strong track record as a recruiter or 2 years+ of sales or commercial work experience within the Life Science, Pharmaceutical or Medical field
- Confident networker: ability to develop a strong knowledge of the industry, be pro-active in outreach and taking opportunities to gain interesting new contacts every day.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in writing, by phone, and in person.
- Knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques, Boolean and creative searching on CRM systems, LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Exceptional ability to work independently with an autonomous, dynamic, and results orientated approach.
- Market leading commission structure
- Clear pathway to internal leadership positions within the company
- Travel experiences throughout the US, Europe and Asia
- Airmiles program
- Healthcare & Pension
- Wellness initiatives
- 20 Vacation Days + bank holidays (8)
- 1 Additional Day Vacation (Birthday Week)
- 1 Additional Day Vacation for each month where personal sales target is attained 100%+
- Company wide winter holiday shut down
- Quarterly Charity & Volunteering Opportunities
- Target-based opportunities for travel to Adaptive office locations
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Internal Promotions (Travel, Experience Days and more)
- Quarterly Social & Team Activities
- Sabbatical Program
- Company laptop
- Target Bonus
- WFH flexibility – minimum 4 days in the office per month
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today!
Any questions please contact:
Tel: +44 203 148 9004