Team Lead & Account Manager
Location - New York, US
Division - Globalization, Language Services
About Adaptive Business Group
Adaptive is a niche Global Executive Search Firm specializing in Digital Marketing, Technology, Life Science and Language Services with global offices in the UK, Berlin, New York, San Diego and Singapore.
This is an exciting and busy time here at Adaptive as we look to further strengthen our already successful Recruitment teams globally.
We have a unique position for a US Team Lead & Account Manager for one of our most successful brands, Adaptive Globalization which specializes in Translation Services and Technology, where we are seen as the Global leader.
This role, with the support of a global director and recruiters, will take responsibility for the management of the business, with exceptional Account Management, Client Development and Retention. Marketing of top industry talent, creating and maintaining an exceptional brand, and managing a niche but world leading candidate database.
We currently support clients in the space with Recruitment, Retained Search, taking companies globally and M&A services and solutions.
- Manage and grow existing clients and re-igniting dormant accounts
- Building relationships by daily interfacing with all levels of an organization. This would include the C- Suite, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, and peer-level associates
- Managing client expectations throughout the recruitment process
- Work with marketing & management to create marketing material, looking at ways to enhance the brand and be responsible for the upkeep of content on website and social media
- Build an exceptional rapport with our marketing leading candidate database
- Attract candidates by marketing to our database, networking, recommendations, and referrals as well as drafting job adverts.
- Managing the total sales target and budget for the US business division
- Ensuring workload is allocated evenly across the team to ensure there is adequate coverage
- Identifying and implementing improvements to ensure there is efficiency and effectiveness in the recruitment process
- Always working on achieving operational efficiency and effectiveness in the recruitment process
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in Recruitment Account Manager or 360 position or Recruiter, Account Manager, BDM in the Language Services Industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Account Management skills (Business Development experience advantageous).
- Consultative mindset and ability to anticipate client needs. Ability to quickly learn about different business environments and cultures and propose relevant solutions
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills; strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong customer-centered selling skills.
- Ability to present and defend point of view constructively and persuasively.
- Very strong influence skills. Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills.
- Independent; self-driven; well organized; inspires confidence in self
- Insatiable curiosity and drive to succeed. Perseverant and upbeat.
- Understands how to work with senior level management. Solutions oriented
- Good Project Management and Time Management skills
- Able to motivate and delegate work across the team
- Can work closely with leadership teams to build, cultivate and maintain strategic relationships.
- Highly motivated, have good judgment and possess superior interpersonal and evaluative skills
What we offer:
Adaptive is highly employee centric organization, ensuring that all employees at any level are working in an exceptional and mature environment. Our employees are supported by senior management and provided the right tools to ensure the success of your position and development.
A large part of creating this environment is ensuring you are provided with exceptional benefits, growth, work-life balance and have a clear short-term and long-term objectives.
Salary will be competitive and based on experienced and offers uncapped commission
- Full WFH flexibility but the option of working in new renovated Central New York or San Diego office
- Short, mid and long term sabbaticals
- 16 days holiday plus 12 days incentivized
- 5 sick days
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Companywide winter holiday shut down
- Onboarding pack
- Gym Membership
We then have additional benefits and budgets for Principal consultants and Directors.