Adaptive Business Group strives to be completely transparent with how we collect and use information we gather about you on this site. Your privacy is important to us and we respect your preferences.
Current version published: February 21, 2017
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how Adaptive Business Group (and it’s divisions Adaptive Globalization, Adaptive Digital, Adaptive Content & Analytics collectively referred to as “Adaptive” for the remainder of this document) uses personal information (“Personal Information”) and applies to all users (“users”) who access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with http://www.AdaptiveBusinessGroup.com/ (the “Site”).
By visiting the Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the Adaptive Business Group practices, do not access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with the Site. If you have any questions or comments concerning Adaptive’s Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email to info (at) Adaptive Business Group.com. You can also contact Adaptive Business Group via postal mail at: 55 Calverley House, Calverley Road,
Our Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
- Personal Information Adaptive Business Group gathers
- How Adaptive Business Group Collects Personal Information
- How Adaptive Business Group Uses Personal Information
- When and Why Adaptive Business Group Discloses Personal Information
- Tracking Technologies
- Choice and Control
- Security of Personal Information
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
- Adaptive Business Group Blog
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
1) Personal Information Adaptive Business Group gathers
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. Adaptive Business Group collects the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information. Contact Information allows Adaptive Business Group to communicate with you. Examples of Contact Information include, but are not limited to, your name, accurate postal addresses, valid email address, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Adaptive Business Group.
Transaction Information. Adaptive Business Group automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, such as your IP address, cookies and data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps us analyze and understand how the site works for users. Information that is gathered includes, but is not limited to, information about how you interact with Adaptive Business Group, information about how you use Adaptive Business Group’s Sites, email, other communications, and applications, and how you interact with other users and Adaptive Business Group business partners.
Posted Information. If you chose to post a comment on our blog, we may collect information regarding your name and the content of your post. It is important to note that any content you post on the blog is publicly displayed and will be seen by other users of the Site.
2) How Adaptive Business Group Collects Personal Information
Adaptive Business Group prompts you to provide Personal Information (including Contact Information) when you use Adaptive Business Group or otherwise interact with the Site or contact Adaptive Business Group.
Adaptive Business Group also collects Transaction Information if and when you contact Adaptive Business Group via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
3) How Adaptive Business Group Uses Personal Information
We may use Personal Information to enhance to enhance your user experience, to help us better understand you, to help us customize offers, blog topics, or posts that may be of interest to you, and to help us otherwise enhance the Site.
Adaptive Business Group uses Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate users;
- Operate and improve the Site;
- Connect with you on social media (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter);
- Contact you by phone or email;
- Personalize and continually improve users’ Adaptive Business Group experience;
- Provide you with suggested information based on variables such as stated preferences, interests, business activities, and/or location;
- Send you technical notices, updates, alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Evaluate additional services, items, or offerings that may be of interest to users;
- Track transactions and perform other analytics;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Adaptive Business Group partners or third parties; and
4) When and Why Adaptive Business Group Discloses Personal Information
Adaptive Business Group will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy statement. Adaptive Business Group will disclose your Personal Information when:
- Working with companies and service providers (i.e. Bullhorn, Google Analytics, HotJar, or other companies that process billing, website hosting, or analytics performance in furtherance of the purposes described in Section 3 (“How Adaptive Business Group Uses Personal Information”) above.
- Adaptive Business Group employs other companies to perform tasks on Adaptive Business Group’s behalf and therefore Adaptive Business Group must share your Personal Information with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing payments, handling billing disputes and collections, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. Adaptive Business Group may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Enforcing Adaptive Business Group’s rights or protect Adaptive Business Group property and intellectual property;
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request.
- Adaptive Business Group believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- Adaptive Business Group believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- Adaptive Business Group believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- Adaptive Business Group believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend Adaptive Business Group in litigation or a regulatory action.
- Adaptive Business Group believes in good faith that it must disclose such information, or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
Adaptive Business Group will not sell your Personal Information to third parties unless Adaptive Business Group is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business, or the sale of all or a portion of Adaptive Business Group’s assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets. If Adaptive Business Group is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information before it becomes subject to a new privacy statement.
This Privacy statement only governs when and why Adaptive Business Group discloses Personal Information. This Privacy statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that Adaptive Business Group does not own or control, or individuals that Adaptive Business Group does not employ or manage. The use of your Personal Information by third parties that you access through the Site is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to Adaptive Business Group’s control. Adaptive Business Group is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the Adaptive Business Group Site. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
Please note, if you subscribe to Adaptive Business Group’s newsletters, your information will be shared with AdaptiveBusinessGroup.com.
Adaptive Business Group may disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, Adaptive Business Group may provide our partners, or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about Adaptive Business Group users.
5) Tracking Technologies
6) Choice and Control
While Adaptive Business Group does need to collect certain information to make your Adaptive Business Group experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, Adaptive Business Group wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
- Email Preferences. For various reasons, Adaptive Business Group may contact you about our services or your activity. If you no longer wish to receive emails from Adaptive Business Group you may opt out of the email as indicated on each and every email correspondence.
- Cookies and Tracking Devices. You manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser. If accessing Adaptive Business Group by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings.
7) Security of Personal Information
Adaptive Business Group strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore Adaptive Business Group cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information. Adaptive Business Group strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards Personal Information.
8) Privacy Practices of Third Parties.
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by Adaptive Business Group through the Site. Adaptive Business Group utilizes third parties to provide services to users and also provides links from the Site to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than Adaptive Business Group. Adaptive Business Group encourages all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
9) Adaptive Business Group Blog
10) Changes to this Privacy Statement
Adaptive Business Group may, from time to time, in Adaptive Business Group’s sole, absolute, and unfettered discretion, update this Privacy Statement to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. We encourage all users to periodically review the Privacy Statement.
11) Contact Adaptive Business Group
If you have questions or suggestions, you may contact Adaptive Business Group by sending an email to info (at) Adaptive Business Group.com.