Since day one, we've aimed to build a company based on meritocratic system of reward and recognition.
In everything we do, we are led by core values which guide our work with clients, candidates and colleagues:
- Expert: We develop valuable expertise in every area of our work; the recruitment process, market structures, skill trends, pay scales, corporate leadership teams and more.
- Meritocratic: We believe in rewarding individuals based on their contribution to our organization. A meritocracy looks beyond traditional corporate methods for assessing employee value and seeks to reward innovation, action and achievement.
- International: We have customers in over 20 countries, offices spanning 9 time zones and a vibrant multi-cultural, multi-lingual team. We embrace the international aspect of our work, continuing to grow our office and client base while building personal and work travel into our careers.
- Transparent: We strive for transparency in all areas of our work. Whether with colleagues, managers or customers, we consider openness and straight-forward communication vital to a successful company and a positive work environment.
- Dynamic: We work daily to create opportunity for ourselves and others. On both an individual and group level, we assume responsibility for driving change, improving process and building new commercial potential.
- Determined: We are resilient to obstacles and setbacks in pursuit of our objectives. We acknowledge that success is not achieved without effort and remain focused on achieving our goals despite unforeseen challenges.
- Curious: Curiosity drives learning. We are always investigating new opportunities, filling in knowledge gaps and exploring beter ways to do things.
- Accountable: We always assume personal responsibility for our performance. When we commit to goals - whether individually or as part of a team - we take this commitment seriously and work with all the energy and focus required to achieve them.
- Collaborative: We believe that individuals succeed when the group succeeds. Our default behaviour is to help the team around us succeed, offering our time and support where needed. A strong, high-performing group provides us with a better platform on which to build and achieve our goals.
- Passionate: We love what we do. Passion makes our work more enjoyable, helps us to achieve better results, and generates an exciting and ambitious work environment.
- Positive: We are all hoping for the same thing - to succeed in our work, enjoy the company of our colleagues and be part of a stimulating and exciting business environment.