About Adaptive Business Group
Adaptive Business Group is a niche global recruitment agency specialized in a series of inter-connecting, high-growth technology and services industries. Adaptive provides recruitment services to both large and small clients in various technical industries on a global basis. Our recruitment teams work with some of the world's most innovative marketing and technology companies and helps them to source top talent for key positions from mid to CEO level. We employ 50+ staff across our offices in San Diego, New York, Berlin and Tunbridge Wells (HQ) and are continuing to grow rapidly.
As Adaptive continues to grow, we are in need of a motivated, inquisitive Business Development Executive. We are seeking someone with an interest and/or education in business who wants a chance to put their theory into practice in a professional setting.
You matter to us
Careers with Adaptive are exciting, rewarding, fast-paced and a continual business learning curve. We work exceptionally hard to?unlock the potential of every member of the organization and provide space and support for that potential to flourish. Our people are truly our most valuable asset, and we stand behind our motto, investing in people.
A 90% success on our yearly employee engagement and satisfaction survey supports the accomplishment of this mission and shows how much we all enjoy the culture we’ve built together led by the passion we feel every day when we come to work.
The Business Development Executive will be a core resource in the development and structure of Adaptive's client network in two of our fast-growing sectors - Digital Marketing and SaaS - on an international level. Being a new position in the company, the BDE will work directly with the Senior Management team in HQ in Tunbridge Wells.
By working with the Senior Management your objective is to research and contact the most exciting and recently funded businesses within the SaaS industry. It will be your responsibility, by inspiring and motivating hiring managers to create interest in using Adaptive to build successful sales and marketing team for them across America, Europe and Asia.
The role is aimed at increasing business for the sales team to convert into revenue and will consist of a variety of different components:
- Create leads via Crunchbase, Indeed, Saas company smartsheets; 100 – 500 person companies
- Create Excel contact lists with contact and email addresses where possible. These will be uploaded to BH.
- Out Reach KPI’s and term goals
- Specific projects – contacting every cyber security company in the UK within one week for example.
- Contacting of every senior lead on Indeed on a weekly basis within our territories.
- Contact every business with investment within that month
- Responses get pushed to the 360 consultant to close:
- Follow up emails to be sent to all contacts quarterly
- Marketing material sent to all contacts quarterly
- Research newly funded companies across the US, Europe and Asia
- Creating personalised content for specific markets and positions
- Identify and contact key decision makers
- Maintain, organize and update the company database
- Creating an Adaptive brand via email marketing
- Monitoring existing clients needs, news and funding
- Generate sales leads through outbound content and follow up
- Setting up sales meetings/calls for management team to close
About The Candidate:
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated and articulate to go beyond the basic requirements of the role, and pro-actively contribute to our organization's growth.
- Formal education to Bachelor’s level or higher
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Some experience in business development environment -- sales, account management or recruitment/staffing
- Excellent written communication
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and talent for entrepreneurial ideas and execution
We offer a competitive salary and commissions package in accordance with experience, where salary is continually developed as your knowledge and skillset develops, together with in-depth training and mentoring.
There is no upper limit on earnings for this position. Commissions are aggressive, paid monthly, and are in addition to on-going corporate promotions and personalized bonus structures.
Here are just a few of our many benefits:
- A clear career progression program that heavily rewards hard working consultants
- Airmiles program
- Work from home days
- Bonus holidays offered throughout the year
- Wellness initiatives
- Ongoing charity and social events
- Weekly snacks and fruits
- A buzzing, competitive, and fun office atmosphere
What consultants say about their role here:
"Working with adaptive has been a fantastic experience from the get-go. The office is typically buzzing with energy and is a very collaborative environment. Everyone in the office plays off of each other well and there is the occasional joke thrown around. Although the office can be competitive at times everyone is ultimately fully supportive of each other and always nearby to celebrate achievements. I could not have asked for better colleagues/co-ed soccer teammates!"
Check out more about Adaptive at:
Also, check out what we're up to on Instagram @adaptivecareers
To apply, please submit an up-to-date resume and cover letter.
Adaptive Business Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.