Location: New York (WFH and Office)
About Adaptive Business Group
Adaptive is a niche Global Executive Search Firm specializing in Digital Marketing, Technology, Life Science and Language Services with global offices in the UK, Berlin, New York, San Diego and Singapore.
This is an exciting and busy time here at Adaptive as we look to further strengthen our already successful Recruitment teams globally.
We have an exciting position for a 360 Recruitment Consultant to join our New York team.
The roles are focused on delivering high-quality talent to our Tech, Globalization or Digital client base, along with account management. We have a strong, dedicated business development team that supports you in generating new leads so you can focus on doing what you are best at – recruiting top tier talent, building long-term trusted relationships.
• Build unrivalled relationships with Clients and candidates in the highly specialized sectors.
• Work collaboratively and cohesively with international clients and colleagues across regions on recruitment projects.
• Manage the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to closing.
• Demonstrate consistent ability to independently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
• Consistently develop your market knowledge, sharing relevant insight into your niche with your network.
About The Candidate:
You love researching and networking; you are driven by business and sales. You will be doing what you love and be rewarded with generous perks and uncapped commission!
• Formal education to BA level or higher
• Strong track record as a recruiter or 2 years+ of sales or commercial work experience
• Confident networker: ability to develop a strong knowledge of the industry, understand where the 'top prospects' are based globally.
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques, Boolean, X-Ray, and creative searching.
• Exceptional ability to work independently with an autonomous, dynamic, and results orientated approach.
What we Offer:
We offer a first-year base salary and commissions package negotiable in accordance with experience.
Commissions are aggressive, paid monthly, and are in addition to ongoing corporate promotions and personalized bonus structures.
- Market leading commission structure
- Clear pathway to internal leadership positions within the company
- 15 Vacation Days + Federal Holidays (10)
- Companywide winter holiday shut down
- 5 sick days
- 1 Additional Day Vacation (Birthday Week)
- 1 Additional Day Vacation for each month where personal sales target is attained 100%+
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Monthly Gym Membership Contribution
- Quarterly Charity & Volunteering Opportunities
- Target-based opportunities for travel to Adaptive office locations
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Internal Promotions (Travel, Experience Days and more)
- Quarterly Social & Team Activities
- Sabbatical Program
- Tax free commuting allowance
- Company laptop
- Target Bonus
- WFH flexibility – minimum 4 days in the office per month
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and the career prospects at Adaptive, please make an application, and we look forward to hearing from you.